Chef Mavro has created M, an affordable gourmet meal concept to feed the community good food featuring local produce, farmers, and purveyors. M offers gourmet “to-go” Lunch and Dinner meals and prepared sauces to cook multiple meals at home.
The M “to-go” menu offerings are*:
Prepared House Sauces
Lunch (Wednesday & Thursday)
Rotating menus of Sandwiches on house-made, seeded bread for $10. Sandwich and House Salad option available for $15.
- Peterson Egg Salad Sandwich with capers, tarragon, and Sumida Farms watercress
- San Danielle Prosciutto Sandwich with local tomato, lemon aioli, spinach, and fontina
- Mushroom Fricasee Sandwich with basil pistou and arugula
Smaller portions of Dinner to be available soon.
Pre-order by 9 am and pickup from 11 am – 1 pm.
Dinner (Friday & Saturday)
$30 per person for a 3-course meal:
- House Salad
- Choice of one entrée: Catch of the Day with Warabi, local tomatoes, yuzu-brown butter sauce or Poached Chicken with cream of mushroom
- Sides: Bacon Garlic Basmati Rice and Charred Local Vegetables
- Dessert: Honey Cake with lemon curd and seasonal fruit
Pre-order by 3 pm and pickup from 5 pm – 7 pm.
The M meals and sauces are available for payment by credit card only and bring your own bag.
To place an M by Chef Mavro gourmet “to-go” order, purchase special sauces to make meals at home, Chef Mavro gift cards, or for more information, call 808.944.4714.